Access Records

Get copies of your military records or VA claim file

filesDid you know that you can request copies of your military medical records, your personnel records or your VA claim file?

To do so, follow one of the buttons below to go to the areas you need  to request your files and records.

Request a copy of your military Medical and/or Personnel Records

You can request your military medical and or personnel records through the National Archives.

Click the button below and follow the instructions on the National archives site.

Request a copy of your VA claim file

You can request a copy of your VA claim file. This file  contains your original Service medical records.  Complete VA form 21-4138 (see Reference section) and say “I want a copy of my claim file under the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA)” .  Send the request to the VA Regional Office in the state you live in. Use the button below and click on the state you reside in for the address.

  • O.A.S.I.S. Briefing at the UDT-SEAL Foundation 12 & 13 October, 2017. 34 attended the Transition Seminar and...
Copyright 2015 | All Rights Reserved | The O.A.S.I.S. Group